We are known for our 31 flavor concept- that is a different flavor for each day of the month. What began as an immense hit years ago continues to strike a fun-filled rapport with the thousands of ice cream lovers in the Gulf region. We take pride in satisfying our loyal patrons. Just as Irv Robbins rightly said, “We sell fun, not just ice cream”.
Galadari Ice Cream Co.
It all started way back in 1947 in California, USA when two brothers-in-law Burton “Burt” Baskin and Irvine “Irv” Robbins decided to team up and give birth to “Baskin Robbins”. Burt and Irv strongly believed people should have choice, so they offered 31 flavors – one for every day of the month. And they believed people should be able to try any flavor without cost – a belief that led to the iconic pink spoon. Their ideals live on at Baskin-Robbins, where we now possess a flavor library that consists of 1200 ice cream recipes. Over all these years, we have grown not only in USA but across the world and are one of the most loved ice cream brands in the world.
Established in 1962, Galadari Ice Cream Co. operates Baskin Robbins and Dunkin Donuts (Qatar). Baskin Robbins is the first international brand to open in the region, the largest Baskin Robbins franchisee worldwide and the largest QSR brand in the GCC.
Galadari Ice Cream is the Master Franchisee for Brand Baskin Robbins in KSA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Australia, Kuwait (Joint Venture). With a network of over 950 quick–service restaurant, it maintains an ambitious vision of growing even larger.
Long standing 40 years of brand experience in the Middle East…
In its 40 years of operation Galadari Ice Cream Co. has won numerous accolades and awards such as – Partner of the year, 2005, 2006 and 2009
– Challenge of Excellence award in 1997, 1998 and 2000
– Innovator of the Year and International Partner of the Year awards in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2011
– International Franchisee of the Year in 2012
– Best F&B Outlet Award in 2012
– Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. honored Galadari Ice Cream Co. as ‘‘Developer of the Year”. in 2013
– Developer of the Year Award in 2014
– Marketing Excellence Award in 2014 for the Al Dahabi Campaign
– Marketing Excellence Award in 2015
– Number One Rank for the Dining Category in the YouGov Brand Index UAE second time in a row in 2014
– Packaging Innovation Award 2015
– Same Store Sales Growth Award – Transind Co – Qatar
– Excellence in Operational Execution Award – JTCL – KSA
– Best Use of Mobile Award for the SR1 Campaign at 2016 MENA Digital Awards
– Received “ Cake Excellence Award” from Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. for developing the very first CPU in the Gulf, with excellent cake designs and for accelerating the overall cake sales and profits in 2016
– Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. honored Galadari Ice Cream Co. as “2017 Cake Excellence Award and Cake Manufacturing Excellence Award” in 2017
– Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. honored Galadari Ice Cream Co. as “Licensee of the Year Award” and “Developer of the Year Award in 2018
– 2019 Awards
- No.1 in Confectionery Category
- No.2 in Dining Category Study
- No.1 Brands’ Relationships with consumers