Galadari Ice Cream L.L.C., the pioneer of the ice cream business in UAE, is today, the world’s largest franchisee of Baskin-Robbins®. Headquartered in Dubai, GICC is from the house of the Galadari Brothers Group, one of the most powerful Business Conglomerates in the UAE operating in several diverse business sectors.
GICC operates through the following five joint ventures to bring the sweetness of Baskin 31 Robbins to all the sweet-toothed folks in the Gulf.
- KSA- Jumeirah Trading Company (fully owned and administered by GICC)
- Oman- Ice Cream International
- Qatar- Transind and Galadari
- Bahrain- Universal Enterprises
- Kuwait- Americana (sub-franchisee)
With an extensive store network, GICC gives ice cream lovers across the Gulf a reason to smile!.
In its 30 years of operation GICC has won numerous accolades and awards such as – Partner of the year, 2009, 2006 and 2005
– Innovator of the year, 2007 and 2005
– Challenge of Excellence award in 1997, 1998 and 2000
– Innovator of the Year and International Partner of the Year awards in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2011
– International Franchisee of the Year in 2012
– Best F&B Outlet Award in 2012
– Developer of the Year Award in 2014
– Marketing Excellence Award in 2014 for the Al Dahabi Campaign
– Marketing Excellence Award in 2015
– Number One Rank for the Dining Category in the YouGov Brand Index UAE second time in a row in 2014
– Packaging Innovation Award 2015
– Same Store Sales Growth Award – Transind Co – Qatar
– Excellence in Operational Execution Award – JTCL – KSA
– Best Use of Mobile Award for the SR1 Campaign at 2016 MENA Digital Awards